Set your browser preference to Desktop view for better experience. Enjoy!

google.com, pub-1275247389567287, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Chapter 16 Before Love Kills Me

๐Ÿ’ž Before Love Kills Me ๐Ÿ’ž

Chapter 16
Guys! Mangago website is copying my translations and posting them as it is. I'm feeling very sad and heart broken that my hard work is getting misused like this. :'( Please tell them to remove my manhua translation. Please read from here only if you to read this one. Don't read my comics on their website. They are so shameless to steal my work and post without my permission. </3  



















































No comments:

Post a Comment

��Hot��

Chapter 22 My Underworld President

✨ My Underworld President ✨ ๐Ÿ’–                                 Chapter 22

©2018 MANGA BLOOD All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Search